When Green Plans Run Up Against Reality...
21 hours ago
We've detected evil things happening. Please jump through some fiery hoops to verify ...
US 'wants Wikileaks Twitter data'
An Icelandic MP says US officials have subpoenaed personal details from Twitter relating to her activities with the whistle-blowing website Wikileaks.
Birgitta Jonsdottir says the US Department of Justice also asked Twitter for all of her tweets since November 2009.
1. subscriber names, user names, screen names, (sic) or other identities;
2. mailing addresses, residential addresses, business addresses, e-mail addresses, and other contact information;
3. connection records, or records of session times and durations;
4. length of service (including start date) and types of service utilized;
5. telephone or instrument number or other subscriber number or identity, including any temporarily assigned network address; and
6. means and source of payment for such service (including any credit card or bank account number) and billing records;
1. records of user activity for any connections made to or from the Account, including the date, time, length, and method of connections, data transfer volume, user name, and source and destination Internet Protocol address(es);
2. non-content information associated with the contents of any communication or file stored by or for the account(s), such as the source and destination email addresses and IP addresses;
3. correspondence and notes of records related to the account(s)
(c) 'Surreptitious Evil' 2006 - 2017.