That'll teach me.
This is probably the biggest story both in real-world international impact (unless Obama has nuked Russia and I simply haven't noticed being too busy working) and, assuming the hacking innuendo is true, information security terms ever.
* Yes, okay, there is a "UK climate unit's e-mails hacked " story - not a "hacked emails may show all global warming is complete bollocks" story. And the top environmental stories in presentation are from the classic BBC mould:
- East Antarctica 'is losing ice'
- State leaders boost to Copenhagen
- Carbon credit: Are children's futures going up in smoke?
- Earth Watch: Korean model for Obama as Copenhagen looms